The new line of professional studio headphones from Audix has arrived!
Hear what you’ve been missing with a chance to win a pair of A150 Studio Reference Headphones.
The A150 is designed with one goal in mind: to reproduce music with accuracy throughout the full frequency range with a smooth, balanced linear response. Featuring 50 mm phase-coherent drivers, the A150 headphones are designed to be worn for hours without listening fatigue. With exceptional isolation, free from the artifacts of noise cancellation, the A150 headphones are intended for studio engineers, DJ mixers, and anyone who enjoys high-quality audio.
The A150 headphones come with a protective carrying case and 1.8 m cable.
• Dynamic, closed-back design
• Large soundstage with natural, balanced, lifelike sound reproduction
• Linear response throughout the frequency range
• Balanced studio-quality sound with exceptional imaging
• Excellent for mixing, monitoring and general listening
• Over-the-ear design built for comfort and isolation
• Soft cushion ear cups with 90-degree swivel for easy single-ear monitoring
• High-performance phase-coherent drivers
CLICK HERE for all the details, rules and your chance to win a pair of A150 Headphones from Audix!