The new line of professional studio headphones from Audix has arrived!
Hear what you’ve been missing with a chance to win a pair of A150 Studio Reference Headphones.
The A150 is designed with one goal in mind: to reproduce music with accuracy throughout the full frequency range with a smooth, balanced linear response. Featuring 50 mm phase-coherent drivers, the A150 headphones are designed to be worn for hours without listening fatigue. With exceptional isolation, free from the artifacts of noise cancellation, the A150 headphones are intended for studio engineers, DJ mixers, and anyone who enjoys high-quality audio.
The A150 headphones come with a protective carrying case and 1.8 m cable.
• Dynamic, closed-back design
• Large soundstage with natural, balanced, lifelike sound reproduction
• Linear response throughout the frequency range
• Balanced studio-quality sound with exceptional imaging
• Excellent for mixing, monitoring and general listening
• Over-the-ear design built for comfort and isolation
• Soft cushion ear cups with 90-degree swivel for easy single-ear monitoring
• High-performance phase-coherent drivers
The contest has ended. Congratulations to Matt W of Illinois, who won the A150 headphones! Here’s what he said about the headphones:
“I’ve used them a bit and my first impressions are that they are extremely comfortable to wear and that they definitely have some realistic low end without feeling too boomy. They also don’t have as much of a “constrained” sound as I find in a lot of headphones. I can definitely see myself using these for recording and though I don’t typically like to mix in cans, I’ll have to give these a shot – it’s good to have the option with young kids at home.”