Modular Gooseneck Microphone System
The MicroPodTM Series is a modular system consisting of the M1250B miniature condenser microphone combined with either a 6, 12, or 18-inch gooseneck. Designed for applications such as presentations, meetings, and teleconferencing, the MicroPod Series is known for clarity, immunity to RF, excellent sound quality, and ease of operation. The MicroPods have the ability to accurately capture and reproduce speech from a comfortable distance.
The MicroPod Gooseneck Series is characterized by a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, helping to isolate the speaker from other ambient noise in the room or on the stage. The MicroPod is also available with a hypercardioid polar pattern for tighter pick-up; a shotgun pattern is also available for greater reach and more focused response. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 19 kHz, the MicroPods will provide natural sound with an exceptional transient response.
One of the advantages of the MicroPod is that the gooseneck can be utilized with any of the microphones from the MicrosTM Series, allowing for more flexibility and a broad range of applications. The MicroPod Series, which is often used in conjunction with the Audix ATS Series table stand with a lit on-off switch, may also be used on a standard mic stand when used with the DCLIP microphone stand adapter. The MicroPod Series features a machined brass microphone with an integrated mic preamp, field-replaceable capsule, high-quality gooseneck terminating in a standard XLRm, and a variety of optional accessories. The MicroPod Series require 18 – 52 Volts phantom power and are available in a non-reflective black matte finish.
Designed, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
Note: ATS10 table stands sold separately.
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Shotgun|
|Output Impedance||150 ohms|
|Sensitivity||9 mV (C), 8 mV (HC) , 62 mV (S) / Pa @ 1k|
|Equivalent Noise Level||21 dB (A-weighted)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||73 dB|
|Maximum SPL||≥140 dB|
|Dynamic Range||119 dB|
|Power Requirements||18 – 52 V|
|Connector||3 pin mini-XLRm|
|Materials / Finish||Machined brass / Black Finish|
|Weight of M1250B||20 g / 0.7 oz|
|Length of M1250B||54 mm / 2.1 in|
|Length of Goosenecks||157.5 mm / 373 mm / 430 mm 6” GN / 12” GN / 18” GN|
“Even with less than ideal speaker locations and presenters whose voices ranged from boisterous to soft-spoken, the Micropods delivered a consistent and even response. Only a minimum amount of equalization was required to eliminate the potential feedback issues other podium systems seem so prone to. The Micropods have definitely earned a top spot in my corporate event microphone package!”
-Curt Hare, Point Source Inc., Federal Way, WA
- MICROPOD6 – M1250B with 6″ flexible gooseneck. Requires 18 – 52 V phantom power. ATS table stand sold separately.
- MICROPOD6HC – M1250BHC with 6″ gooseneck. Requires 18 – 52 V phantom power. ATS table stand sold separately.
- MICROPOD6S – M1255BS with 6″ gooseneck. Requires 18 – 52 V phantom power. ATS table stand sold separately.
- MICROPOD12 – M1250B with 12″ gooseneck. Requires 18 – 52 V phantom power. ATS table stand sold separately.
- MICROPOD12HC – M1250BHC with 12″ gooseneck. Requires 18 – 52 V phantom power. ATS table stand sold separately.
- MICROPOD18 – M1250B with 18″ gooseneck. Requires 18 – 52 V phantom power. ATS table stand sold separately.
- MICROPOD18HC – M1250BHC with 18″ gooseneck. Requires 18 – 52 V phantom power. ATS table stand sold separately.