Miniature Gooseneck Condenser Microphone
The MG Series gooseneck system is equipped with sophisticated dual preamp circuitry – one circuit located in the capsule housing and the other built into the base of the XLR. This circuitry is internally balanced, ensuring the audio path will be isolated from hum and noise. In addition, this circuitry provides protection from RF interference and spurious emissions from cell phones and wireless GSM devices.
The MG12, MG15, and MG18 are professional miniature gooseneck condenser microphones designed for applications such as podium, presentation, meetings, and teleconferencing. The MG condenser microphones are designed with a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, helping to isolate the speaker from ambient noise. These models are also available in a hypercardioid polar pattern. With a wide frequency range of 60 Hz – 19 kHz, the MG provides natural sound with an exceptional vocal response.
|Transducer Type||Pre-Polarized Condenser|
|Frequency Response||60 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid / Hypercardioid (MG12HC, MG15HC & MG18HC)|
|Output Impedance||150 Ohms balanced|
|Sensitivity||38 mV (C) / Pa @ 1k 32 mV (HC) / Pa @ 1k|
|Equivalent Noise Level||22 dB (A weighted)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||72 dB|
|Maximum SPL||≥130 dB|
|Dynamic Range||108 dB|
|Power Requirements||18 – 52 Volts phantom|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector|
|Materials / Finish||Machined Brass / Black Finish|
|Weight||118 g / 4.16 ounces (MG12) 126 g / 4.44 ounces (MG15) 134 g / 4.73 ounces (MG18)|
|Length||415 mm / 16.3 inches (MG12) 480 mm / 18.9 inches (MG15) 570 mm / 22.4 inches (MG18)|
1x MG12, MG15, or MG18 Miniature Gooseneck Condenser Microphone
1x TM1218 Flange Table Mount
1x WS1218 External Windscreen
- MG12 – 12″ flexible gooseneck podium microphone featuring high output MICROS circuitry. 18 – 52 V phantom power.
- MG12HC – As above with a hypercardioid capsule.
- MG15 – 15″ flexible gooseneck podium microphone featuring high output MICROS circuitry. 18 – 52 V phantom power.
- MG15HC – As above with a hypercardioid capsule.
- MG18 – 18″ flexible gooseneck podium microphone featuring high output MICROS circuitry. 18 – 52 V phantom power.
- MG18HC – As above with a hypercardioid capsule.