Logic-enabled Condenser Boundary Microphone
The M63 is a condenser boundary microphone featuring programmable functionality including a local toggle on/off, momentary talk and mute switching, and LED status (red/green) indicators. Optimized for speech, the M63 employs the Micros™ series technology for superior audio quality and performance. The M63 is also the industry’s only programmable boundary microphone with a patented internal shock-mount suspension system to reduce noise caused by touch and surface vibrations.
The M63 uses an internal microprocessor programmed to provide common DSP functions at a fraction of the cost of a typical DSP solution. Only the microphone connection (A+, A- and ground) is required for full functionality when set to internal logic. Phantom power is required (No other power supply is needed). For installations not requiring elaborate DSP programming, the M63 provides an easy-to-operate solution without the cost and labor required for DSP operation.
- Sleek, modern design
- Programmable (red/green) LEDs for active/ mute status
- Industry-first internal shockmount
- Programmable toggle on, toggle off, momentary talk and momentary mute button modes
- Ergonomic flush-mount button
- Optimized for speech clarity
- High sensitivity and signal-to-noise
- Immunity from RF interference
- Slide-resistant rubber base
- Manufactured in the USA with US and foreign components
- 3-year warranty
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 15 kHz|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid or Omni|
|Output Impedance||150 ohms|
|Sensitivity||52 mV / Pa @ 1k|
|Equivalent Noise Level||72 dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||22 dB|
|Maximum SPL||≥124 dB|
|Dynamic Range||102 dB|
|Power Requirements||48V phantom|
|Connector||Two 3-pin terminal block connectors|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector|
|Materials / Finish||Zinc alloy / black|
|Weight||350 g / 12.3 oz|
|Width||81 mm / 3.25 in|
|Length||103 mm / 4 in|
1x M63 Microphone
2x mating 3-pin terminal block connectors
1x Drill template
1x Mounting screws
- M63 – Low profile condenser boundary microphone with programmable toggle on/off.
- M63B – As above, except cable exits the bottom of the unit (cable passes through the mounting surface).
- M63OMNI – Omnidirectional polar pattern; cable exits the rear of the unit.
- M63OMNIB – As above, except cable exits the bottom of the unit.