Miniaturized High Output Condenser Microphone for Distance Miking
The M1255B is a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp, detachable cable, and is designed with very high sensitivity for distance miking. Applications include ceiling mount or table mount for conferencing, hanging choir miking, location recording, audience, or room miking. The M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1255B is equipped with a cardioid capsule and is also available with hypercardioid, omni, or shotgun capsules. The microphone has the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of stage, studio, and broadcast applications. The M1255B is available with a wide array of clips and accessories for musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences, and presentations.
Designed, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Omni, Shotgun|
|Output Impedance||150 ohms|
|Sensitivity||38 mV (C), 32 mV (HC) 40 mV (O), 60 mV (S) / Pa @ 1k|
|Equivalent Noise Level||21 dB (A-weighted)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||73 dB|
|Maximum SPL||≥130 dB|
|Power Requirements||18 – 52 V|
|Connector||3 pin mini-XLRm|
|Materials / Finish||Machined brass / Black or White Finish|
|Weight||16 g / 0.56 oz|
|Length||54 mm / 2.1 in|
- M1255B – Micro condenser microphone with RFI immunity. Only 54 mm long with integrated preamp – includes 25′ cable, clip, hanging clip, windscreen and pouch. Requires 18 – 52 V phantom power.
- M1255BW – As above with cable. White.
- M1255BHC – As above with a hypercardioid capsule. Black.
- M1255BWHC – As above with hypercardioid capsule. White.
- M1255BO – As above with an omnidirectional capsule. Black.
- M1255BWO – As above with cable. White.
- M1255BS – As above with shotgun capsule. Black.
- M1255BWS – As above with cable. White.