Miniaturized Condenser Microphone
The M1250B is a miniaturized cardioid condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp, detachable cable, and has RF immunity to prevent interference from cell phone and GSM devices. The M1250B is also available with hypercardioid, omni, or shotgun capsules, giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of stage, studio, and broadcast applications.
The M1250B condenser microphone is available with a wide array of clips and accessories allowing the microphone to be used for acoustic instruments, choral miking, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences, and presentations.
Designed, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
Also available in white.
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Omni, Shotgun|
|Output Impedance||150 ohms|
|Sensitivity||10 mV (C/HC), 11mV (O/S) / Pa @ 1k|
|Equivalent Noise Level||21 dB (A-weighted)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||73 dB|
|Maximum SPL||≥140 dB|
|Dynamic Range||119 dB|
|Power Requirements||18-52 V|
|Connector||3 pin mini-XLRm|
|Materials / Finish||Machined Brass / Black Finish|
|Weight||16 g / 0.56 oz|
|Length||54 mm / 2.1 in|
1x M1250B Miniaturized Condenser Microphone
1x CBLM25 25′ Cable With Mini-XLRf – XLRm Connectors
1x MCMICRO Microphone Stand Adapter (not included with models in white)
1x MCHANGER Hanging Clip
1x WS1218 External Windscreen
- M1250B – Micro condenser microphone with RFI immunity. Only 54 mm long with integrated preamp – includes 25′ cable, clip, hanging clip, windscreen and pouch. requires 18 – 52 V phantom power.
- M1250BW – As above with cable. White.
- M1250BHC – As above with a hypercardioid capsule. Black.
- M1250BWHC – As above with cable. White.
- M1250BO – As above with an omnidirectional capsule. Black.
- M1250BWO – As above with cable. White.
- M1250BS – As above with shotgun capsule. Black.