Flush-Mount Wall / Ceiling Microphone
The GS1 is an innovative flush-mount wall or ceiling microphone designed for distance miking. Features include a fully integrated preamp, an extremely high sensitivity rating of 38 millivolts, and complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices.
The GS1 capsule is housed within a patented cradle that enables the microphone to be aimed up to an angle of 45 degrees towards the sound source. Its small footprint and flush-mount configuration allow the microphone to be unobtrusive without sacrificing sound quality.
The GS1 terminates in a terminal block connector and is easy to install into a standard single gang box. A 2.75″ by 4.5″ mounting plate is included. The GS1 comes in a stock satin nickel finish and is also available in white.
- High output for distance miking
- Immunity from RF interference
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- Includes x 2.75″ by 4.5″ metal mounting plate Î‡ No external power adapter
- Point and shoot directivity
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 3-year warranty
|Frequency Response||60 Hz – 10 kHz|
|Output Impedance||150 ohms|
|Sensitivity||38 mV / Pascal @ 1k|
|Equivalent Noise Level||22 dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||72 dB|
|Maximum SPL||≥130 dB|
|Dynamic Range||108 dB|
|Power Requirements||18 – 52 V phantom|
|Connector||3-pin Phoenix fe|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on blue (center) Phoenix conductor|
|Materials / Finish||Brass aluminum and steel White or Nickel|
|Weight||Belden 9451 P or 82761|
|Length||176 mm / 6.9 in|
1x GS1 wall/ceiling microphone
1x 1-ft integrated mic cable terminating with a 3-pin terminal block
1x Mounting plate and attachment screws
- GS1 – Flush mount wall microphone. Requires 18 – 52 V phantom power. Nickel. Can be a hard mount model for M70N.
- GS1W – As above, white. Can be a hard mount model for M70W.