The A10 Earphones are engineered to deliver studio-quality performance for live sound monitoring and critical listening with exceptional imaging and isolation. The A10 features a dynamic low-mass moving coil assembly and titanium alloy diaphragm delivering ten octaves of frequency response with accurate phase coherence. The balanced sound signature of the A10 allows for hours of listening without fatigue.
- 10 mm dynamic driver with titanium alloy diaphragm for high output and low distortion
- Linear bass, clear and articulate midrange, and smooth highs
- Optimized silicone ear tips (S, M, L) for strong seal and isolation
- Gold-plated MMCX connectors allow for 360-degree rotation for ideal positioning
- Reinforced wire wrap near the connector holds the earphone confidently in place
- Premium silver-plated, oxygen-free copper cable in a durable soft coat jacket with gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8 in) plug
for orders $199 and up. Learn more
|Operating Principle||Dynamic – moving coil|
|Sensitivity (@1 kHz)||105 dB SPL/mW|
|Frequency Response||18 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Noise Isolation*||25 dB @ 1 kHz *See noise isolation polar pattern in ‘details’ section|
|Driver Size||10 mm|
|Shell||Crystal Polycarbonate, tuned and vented|
|Connectors||MMCX, 3.5 mm (1/8 in)|
|Cable||1.5 m detachable MMCX, braided, oxygen-free copper, 40 µin silver-plated|
The A10 Earphones are engineered to deliver studio-quality sound for live sound monitoring and critical listening with exceptional imaging and isolation. The A10 features a dynamic low-mass moving coil assembly and titanium alloy diaphragm delivering ten octaves of frequency response with accurate phase coherence.
The high-efficiency, full-range driver of the A10 is a low-distortion, phase-coherent point source providing precision and clarity for extended listening without fatigue. The response of the A10 is articulate, natural and balanced, even at high sound pressure levels.
Lightweight and durable injection-molded shells are internally textured and ported for acoustic control and accuracy throughout the frequency range. The included small, medium, and large pairs of silicone ear tips attach securely for optimum comfort and sound isolation.
Gold-plated MMCX connectors allow for 360 degrees of rotation for ease of placement. Once the optimum listening position is achieved, the silver-plated, oxygen-free copper cable is equipped with a reinforced wire wrap near the connector to further ensure that the earphone will stay securely in place.
Whether on the stage, in the studio, or on the tour bus, the A10 Earphones provide the high-fidelity soundscape your music deserves.
- Protective carrying case
- Detachable 1.5 m cable
- Small, medium, and large pairs of silicone ear tips