Click photo to enlarge
High Res Photos
UEM81C | Condenser Instrument, Microphone
Pre-polarized pencil condenser, battery powered.
A pre-polarized condenser microphone, the UEM81C is used for stage, studio, video and broadcast applications. This mic s conveniently powered by one AA battery and is not dependent on phantom power for operation. The UEM81C has a clear, accurate response and is able to handle close or distant miking.
With a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the UEM81C is designed to capture the acoustics of vocals or instruments while isolating it from ambient noise.
- Live sound, recording, video
- Speech, group vocals
- Ambient room miking
- Acoustic instruments
Please see the spec sheet under the specifications tab for more information about this product.
Type Pre-polarized Condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 40Hz - 20kHz Impedance 600 Ohms Sensitivity @1k 4 mV/Pa
What's In The Box
- 1 x UEM81C Instrument Mic
- 1 x PS81 Modular Preamp Supply With On-off Switch And Bass Roll-off Filter
- 1 x CPS81C Modular Cardioid Capsule
- 1 x MC81 Tension-fit Clip
- 1 x WS81C External Foam Windscreen
- 1 x 20' XLR-XLR Mic Cable
- 1 x Vinyl Carrying Box