Click photo to enlarge
High Res Photos
M1255B | Miniaturized Condenser, Microphone
Miniaturized high output condenser microphone for distance miking. RFI Immmnity.
- Acoustic instruments
- Ambient room miking
- Vocal ensembles
- Speech, podium, presentation
- Cymbals, percussion
Please see the spec sheet under the specifications tab for more information about this product.
Type Condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Omnidirectional, Supercardioid Frequency Response 50 Hz - 19 kHz Impedance 150 Ohms Sensitivity 38 mV (C), 32mV (HC), 40 mV (O), 60 mV (S) / Pa @ 1jk
What's In The Box
- 1 x M1255B Miniaturized Condenser Mic
- 1 x CBLM25 25' Cable With Mini-XLRf - XLRm Connectors
- 1 x MCMICRO Mic Stand Adapter (not available with models in white)
- 1 x MCHANGER Hanging Clip
- 1 x WS1218 External Windscreen
"The Audix Micros Series intrigued us with its small size and embedded electronics which allowed us to run plenum rated cable directly to the mic connector via a tiny opening in the ceiling tile. That, plus the extra 12dB sensitivity of the M1255B, allows us to successful integrate it into our ceiling conferencing applications."